Le Verger Champêtre – gite & company offers a multitude of activities inviting discovery and gourmet pleasure such as the orchard, the country stopover, the specialized shop, the mini-farm, the tree cutting, the animal parks, the interpretation center, the walks with an animal and more!
The owners, Marc-André and Pierre, cultivate, harvest, develop, transform and create innovative recipes. Possessing a unique know-how while promoting a return to basics and respect for culinary traditions, they ensure that the quality of the products remains the strength of the company. Le Verger Champêtre – gite & company has had the honor of receiving several awards and recognitions over the years.
Despite the fact that many of these awards are no longer given in the industry, the owners and the Verger team do everything in their power to live up to public expectations so that visitors get the most out of their experience.
#FULL OF AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
Here are some of the prizes that have been awarded to Verger Champêtre – gite & company:
- Grand Prix du Tourisme Provincial 2013 – Gold Winner Agrotourism and Regional Products
- Grand Prix du Tourisme des Cantons-de-l’Est 2013 – Winner Agrotourism and regional products
- 2013 Haute-Yamaska and Region Chamber of Commerce Distinction Award – Agricultural Company
- 2013 Haute-Yamaska and Region Chamber of Commerce Distinction Award – Retail businesses
- Nomination for the Grand Prix du Tourisme Québécois 2012
- 2011 Excellence Award – Special Mention category
- Provincial winner, Agrotourism component – Distinction in animation
- Grand Prix du tourisme Desjardins des Cantons-de-l’Est, 2011 Regional Winner – Agritourism and regional products
- Distinction Award, Haute-Yamaska and Region Chamber of Commerce – Business
- Agritourism and Tourism 2010 & Agricultural Enterprise 2011-2012
- Christmas Lighting and Decoration – Interior Design Award 2009 & Audience Award 2010-2011
- Agricultural Merit 2010